sábado, 30 de noviembre de 2013

the first entry of this year

After so many holidays I return to blogging to tell you as have been my summer vacation.

I spent the summer in the countryside in my grandparents' house.
Playing with my cousins, was a day I spent the whole afternoon with my parents in the port of Cartagena, I love walking watching all Roman monuments of our city, and of course because we have to aprobecharlos that están.También that have gone to the beach even in the trades have walked with my cousins ​​and my grandparents in the mountains but I liked going to the beach, because walking even very healthy is very tired, but I just had fun.
You see as my summer been for some people will be very boring but for me has been the best summer of WORLD.Ahh! I forgot and if you are interested here are some of the photos I took that afternoon in the port of Cartagena





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario